The prize includes a 2-night, self-catering stay at Brockthorn Farmhouse. The cottage can host 10 people. The prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions as outlined below. By entering this competition, you agree to these terms.
- Brockhorn Farmhouse is smoke free, smoking is not permitted.
- If the winner would like to bring their dog, the usual pet fee will be charged separate to the competition.
- Arrival date is intended to be 18-20 December 2020 but the winner can select an alternate date depending on availability at the full discretion of Brockthorn Farmhouse.
- If an alternate date is arranged that date must fall within ‘low season’.
- A £450 security deposit is required before the winners arrival and will be refunded within 7 working days or their departure if our terms and conditions are met.
- We will email you once we have made the refund. Guests are required to take good care of the property and its contents and leave the cottage clean and tidy on the day of departure. All or part of the security deposit will be forfeited if during the hire period there are any breakages or damage caused to the holiday accommodation (including garden, grounds & garage), furniture, equipment, or utensils within the bounds of the holiday accommodation or if after the guest(s) have vacated the holiday accommodation the property requires additional cleaning beyond what would be reasonably expected.
- Guest(s) would be required to reimburse Brockthorn Farmhouse if the total amount of damage and/or extra cleaning charges exceeds the amount of the damage deposit held.
- If during your stay we become concerned as to the extent of any damage, breakages or disturbance, we reserve the right to enter the property and in extreme circumstances may require the guest(s) to vacate the property. If this action is taken, it shall be deemed the rental of the property has immediately come to an end and the guest(s) nor anybody within the group shall not be entitled to a refund or any compensation.
- Travel costs are NOT included as part of the prize. The winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to The Forest of Bowland.
- Spending money and other expenses are NOT included as part of the prize. Brockthorn Farmhouse is provided on a ‘self catering’ basis. Linen and towels will be provided. Brockthorn Farmhouse will pay utility costs including gas and electricity on a ‘fair use’ basis.
- Prize may not be sold on online auction sites. Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other alternative.
- Entries will open at 00:00am on 1st May 2020 and close at 11.59pm on 31st May 2020. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the application process will be invalid and will not be entered.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted, the winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
- This competition is open to residents of all countries.
- Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, or offensive will be void.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner is at the full discretion of Brockthorn Farmhouse. The decision of Brockthorn Farmhouse is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will have seven days in which to claim his or her prize. If we are unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Brockthorn Farmhouse reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
- Upon confirmation of acceptance the winner may be announced on the Brockthorn Farmhouse’s social pages.
- The winner must complete a guest booking form detailing full contact details.
- Brockthorn Farmhouse may change or restrict the arrival dates from the intended dates above.
- Prize information will be sent out via email after winner has accepted their prize, and arrangements will be made for dates and times of arrival.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
- These terms may be subject to change during the competition period.
- Brockthorn Farmhouse accepts no greater duty of care for the winner than they do any other customer.
THE FARM HOUSE